- access_time Order within 15 hours and 42 minutes to get it Wednesday 20th January
- autorenew Free 14 day returns
- credit_card Finance options available
|Model Name||Swiss Railways Essence 41mm|
|Water Resistance||30 metres|
|Case Material||Plated Stainless Steel|
|Strap Type||Rubber Strap|
Essence is designed to be stylish and eco-friendly, using a mix of sustainable and renewable materials. The watch case uses Rizinus, a castor oil based substance, as the primary ingredient, which gives the case a comfortable lightness and strength, as well as a tactile finish. The watch strap uses natural rubber, which gives the strap a soft and comfortable fit, but still hard wearing. The dial is the iconic Swiss Railways design, licensed by the Swiss Railways SBB, with clear detailing and instantly recognisable second hand. Powering the watch is a Swiss quartz movement Continuing the eco-friendly and renewable approach, the watch is packaged in a felt pouch made from recycled PET bottles. The packaging is also versatile as it can be used as a smartphone pouch as well. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 14 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
Spread the cost over 3 - 7 monthly instalments.
No interest. Ever.
Choose Openpay at checkout and follow the steps to sign up.
Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over equal monthly payments.
Your order’s sent right away. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically each month.
What do you need to get started?
- 18 years+ only
- Email address
- Your first instalment
- Visa or Mastercard in your name
- Mobile number
- UK permanent resident
Pay in 3 with
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is proccessed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken monthly. No interest and no fees when you pay on time.
See complete terms.