- access_time Order within 23 hours and 43 minutes to get it Tuesday 24th September
- autorenew Free 30 day returns
- credit_card Finance options available
|Model Name||The Bradley Voyager Cobalt|
|Water Resistance||Water resistant|
|Strap Type||Leather strap|
The Bradley timepiece was inspired by Bradley Snyder, a former naval officer serving as a bomb diffuser in Afghanistan. He lost his sight while on active duty, and refused to let this limit his life. Bradley won gold and silver medals in swimming at the London Paralympic Games in 2012. Working with Bradley, as well as other visually impaired users, Eone was able to produce The Bradley timepiece. Rather than traditional braille or tactile or talking watches, the Bradley allows the user to accurately and discreetly tell the time using touch, or visually, while still being a stylish watch and aesthetically pleasing. Inside the watch is a quartz movement with Swiss parts, and the time is told with a combination of tactile, raised hour markers, and two magnetised ball bearings running in independent tracks around the front and edge of the watch case with the hours and minutes. If the user's touch is too forceful, rather than affecting the timekeeping, the ball bearings will roll around the inside their track and settle again on the correct time. The Bradley Voyager gives modern, stylish and inclusive design all in one, crafted in a mixture of stainless steel and aluminium in grey and striking cobalt blue, on a supple brown Italian leather strap. The tactile surface of the dial has a matte finish, with glossy markers, giving a smooth texture to the touch, and the colour shifts according to the viewing angle. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 30 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
Finance is not available for items under £277.88, discounted items or non-UK orders.