Eone The Bradley Classic Cognac Leather Strap WATCH BR-BRWN
- access_time Order within 4 hours and 37 minutes to get it Saturday 23rd October
- autorenew Free 14 day returns
- credit_card Finance options available
|Model Name||The Bradley Classic Cognac Leather Strap|
|Water Resistance||Water resistant|
|Strap Type||Leather strap|
The Bradley timepiece was inspired by Bradley Snyder, a former naval officer serving as a bomb diffuser in Afghanistan. He lost his sight while on active duty, and refused to let this limit his life. Bradley won gold and silver medals in swimming at the London Paralympic Games in 2012. Working with Bradley, as well as other visually impaired users, Eone was able to produce The Bradley timepiece. Rather than traditional braille or tactile or talking watches, the Bradley allows the user to accurately and discreetly tell the time using touch, or visually, while still being a stylish watch and aesthetically pleasing. Inside the watch is a quartz movement with Swiss parts, and the time is told with a combination of tactile, raised hour markers, and two magnetised ball bearings running in independent tracks around the front and edge of the watch case with the hours and minutes. If the user's touch is too forceful, rather than affecting the timekeeping, the ball bearings will roll around the inside their track and settle again on the correct time. The Bradley Mesh gives modern, stylish and inclusive design all in one, crafted in lightweight, hypoallergenic Titanium, on a supple brown Italian leather strap with ivory accent stitching. The tactile surface of the dial has a matte finish, with glossy markers, giving a smooth texture to the touch. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 14 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
Spread the cost over 3 - 7 monthly instalments.
No interest. Ever.
Choose Openpay at checkout and follow the steps to sign up.
Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over equal monthly payments.
Your order’s sent right away. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically each month.
What do you need to get started?
- 18 years+ only
- Email address
- Your first instalment
- Visa or Mastercard in your name
- Mobile number
- UK permanent resident
Pay in 3 with
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is proccessed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken monthly. No interest and no fees when you pay on time.
See complete terms.