- access_time Order within 2 days, 3 hours and 41 minutes to get it Tuesday 3rd August
- autorenew Free 14 day returns
- credit_card Finance options available
|Water Resistance||200 metres|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Type||Leather strap|
Certina has always enjoyed getting to the bottom of things – not just in terms of precision and durability, but also where ocean research is concerned. In its latest creation, the Swiss watch brand is reviving a historical model that is just as current today as it ever was. The DS PH200M represents a seamless continuation of its predecessor's timeless design, combining it with a high-performance automatic movement of the latest generation. In the 1960s and 1970s, Certina demonstrated the robustness of its own timepieces in a series of high-profile research projects and expeditions. These journeys not only took the watches to dizzying heights, but also brought them down to the bottom of the sea. This experience inspired the brand to develop a new timepiece dedicated to life under the sea – the DS PH200M. In 2018, Certina showcases the new edition of this classic. Its stainless steel case with a diameter of 42.8 mm is fitted with a black unidirectional graduated bezel. It surrounds a black dial that contrasts perfectly with the Super-LumiNova-coated hands and indices, even in darkness. Turning the watch over, one is greeted with the relief of a turtle, Certina's brand symbol. The supple black/grey NATO fabric strap with a pin buckle and the brown calfskin leather strap for formal use put the final touches to the model. Its similarities with the original are more than superficial; like its predecessor, the new DS PH200M draws on the original DS Concept of the 1960s. Unlike modern Certina watches, this timepiece features a rounded hesalite box glass with anti-reflective coating on one face and a scratch-resistant NEX Scratchguard coating along with a separate mounting ring that ensure double security and water resistance up to 20 bar. When it comes to the mechanical timepiece's precision and operational performance, however, Certina has opted for a modern approach. An innovative Powermatic 80 movement ensures accuracy and an 80-hour power reserve. Thus the new version of the old DS PH 200 m is a nod to the past while looking decisively to the future. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 14 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
Spread the cost over 3 - 7 monthly instalments.
No interest. Ever.
Choose Openpay at checkout and follow the steps to sign up.
Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over equal monthly payments.
Your order’s sent right away. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically each month.
What do you need to get started?
- 18 years+ only
- Email address
- Your first instalment
- Visa or Mastercard in your name
- Mobile number
- UK permanent resident
Pay in 3 with
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is proccessed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken monthly. No interest and no fees when you pay on time.
See complete terms.
|Order Total:||£0.00||Monthly Instalment:||£0.00|
|Amount of Loan:||£0.00||Total Amount Payable:||£0.00|
|Term of Agreement:||---||Cost of Loan:||£0.00|