A limited edition chronograph watch created as a homage to the Indian Motorcycle Company, founded in 1901 in Springfield, Massachusetts, this self-winding mechanical timepiece pairs the urbane appeal of a brown calfskin strap with the depth precision of a racing-inspired open-worked slate-gray and black dial, full with a tachymeter scale on the bezel and multiple subdials. The stainless steel case is stamped on the back with the Indian Motorcycle logo. They were the creators of Burt Munro’s record-setting motorbike, the Indian Scout, and the company behind some of the fastest and most visionary bikes the world has seen. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 30 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns