Mens Ball Engineer II Green Berets Chronometer Automatic Watch NM2028C-L4CJ-BK
- access_time Order within 2 days, 7 hours and 30 minutes to get it Tuesday 31st May
- autorenew Free 14 day returns
- credit_card Finance options available
|Model Name||Engineer II Green Berets Chronometer|
|Water Resistance||100 metres|
|Case Material||Black Ion plated Titanium|
|Strap Type||Leather strap|
The Green Berets are the US Army's elite Special Forces, designed to work best in unconventional circumstances.
This special edition Ball Watch Company Engineer II Green Berets model symbolises the attention to excellence that the Green Berets exemplify, proudly bearing the insignia and unit's motto "De oppresso liber" (Free from oppression).
Designed to handle the stresses and demands of combat, this watch has a solid but lightweight Titanium case, with dark carbide finish, at a comfortable 43mm width. The case gives the watch incredible resistance to corrosion and oxidation, as well as helping impart strength and protection to the movement inside, including magnetic forces up to 4800A/m and impacts of up to 5000G's. The solid construction and screw down crown give it water resistance to 10 bar, suitable for swimming and snorkelling. As a finishing touch, the case has an anti-reflective coated Sapphire crystal, giving scratch resistance to the face of the watch.
Ball is famous for its patented gas tube lighting system, offering unbeatable low light visibility, without needing to be recharged or exposed to light, against its stark black dial.
Inside the watch is Ball's RR1103-C automatic mechanical movement, COSC certified for accuracy, with date function. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 14 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
|Order Total:||£0.00||Monthly Instalment:||£0.00|
|Amount of Loan:||£0.00||Total Amount Payable:||£0.00|
|Term of Agreement:||---||Cost of Loan:||£0.00|