We strongly advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understand them. If you are uncertain about anything then please email us or call us, on 01384 721555, prior to ordering. In these Terms and Conditions: “We” and “Us” means The Watch Hut (the online trading name of DM London Ltd). “You” means the person using the website.
1) Use Of The Website
By using the website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2) Access to our Website
We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features and services. We will attempt to minimise the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
We reserve the right to terminate the website, or parts of it, or remove any products or services without prior warning. This may happen if the law changes and restricts our ability to provide the website or any part of it, including products and services, or if technical difficulties, or events beyond our control, prevent us from operating the website.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautions in this respect.
3) Searching Technology
Apart from bona-fide search engine operators and use of any search facility provided on the Watch Hut Website, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Watch Hut Website for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Watch Hut.
The use of non-malicious search technology, such as 'web-crawlers' or 'web-spiders', to search and gain information from this web site is not permitted if such technology will result in slowing down this Website's server or copyright infringement of any data and information available from this web site. Data and information may only be used as provided for in these terms and conditions.
4) License For Website Access
We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of our website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, unless you have our express written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents; the collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the website or its content; or the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Neither this website nor any portion of it, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. This includes any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of TheWatchhut.co.uk, and its affiliates.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our website as long as this link does not portray us, or our affiliates and their products, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
5) Your Conduct
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, it or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that it is you, and not us, who is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use our website for fraudulent reasons, or in connection with any criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
You must not use our website to send, use or reuse any material that: is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; is otherwise injurious to third parties; consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any 'spam' to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6) Placing An OrderFor further information on placing an order online, please see our ‘buying online’ section.
We can only accept orders from and to addresses in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and BFPOs, and those international countries specified.
After placing an order online we will email you a confirmation of your order as soon as possible. This email will confirm what you have ordered and the price. This is not an order acceptance from us.
When we despatch your order we will send you a despatch confirmation email to the email address you provided. This email marks our formal acceptance of your order and our obligation to complete the contract.
Orders placed before 4pm will be despatched the same day subject to stock availability and security checks. To ensure guaranteed next day delivery please phone us on 01384 721555.
If a different delivery address has been requested we reserve the right to send a letter to the billing address to confirm order details.
We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done for example if:
- Your payment is not authorised or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent, by the payment system.
- Payment has been made using a card not issued in a country we dispatch to.
- There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- The items ordered are no longer in stock or available.
- We have tried contacting you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card on which payment was made.
7.) Access to terms of the contract
The contract created by your purchase will be in line with the terms and conditions found on The Watch Hut website. The details of the contract can be downloaded from our website. You can find the current terms and conditions here at all times.
For safety reasons personally identifiable information is not available online. Details of the products and services you have purchased from The Watch Hut are emailed to the e-mail address you provided when you placed your order. If you have fail to receive the email please contact us on 01384 721555 for further information.
8) Our Products
All products are subject to availability which is subject to change.
We are unable to ship the following watch brands outside of the United Kingdom: Citizen and Guess.
We are unable to ship the following watch brands outside of the European Union: Omega, Swatch and Tissot.
Products shown will not be actual size, where available approximate measurements are provided.
All colours are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow.
We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in UK or EU requirements.
We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
All items will be supplied in our own packaging or branded packaging from suppliers.
Not all of our stores stock all of the products on our website. Please contact us for details of the brands stocked at your nearest store.
9) Pricing And Payment
All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Where applicable delivery costs will be added to the total price of the goods.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you placed your order, including any additional delivery costs if applicable.
10) Cancelling An Order Placed
Your order is covered by a statutory 7 day cooling off period. This offer runs in parallel with and is in addition to our standard 30 day returns policy. Your statutory rights are not affected by our additional returns policy.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good at any time within the 'cooling off period' of seven working days, beginning the day after you receive the goods. You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium. You must send the goods back to us at your own cost.
If, after placing your order, you wish to cancel, it is best to do so as soon as possible. Cancelling the item before dispatch will minimise any inconvenience or the need to return packages.
If you do wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible via phone on 01384 721555. You will need to quote your order number and confirm your name and address details that you will have received via email.
Unfortunately if your order has already been dispatched before you contact us then you will be unable to cancel it and will have to return it for a refund (see our Delivery and Returns policy for details).
We will endeavour to meet any given date for delivery however we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible.
Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by the delivery carrier or ourselves until they have been delivered and signed for.
As soon as your order has been delivered, or confirmed as having been delivered by either UK Mail or Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them.
Orders placed using the 'Checkout with Amazon' option may take longer to process, even if they may qualify for free next day delivery when purchased directly through the Watch Hut checkout.
This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.<
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law.
We are still liable for:
- Loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- The quality of the products and services we provide
- Fraudulent misrepresentation
14) General Information
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. If this happens we will inform you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the website. If you do not wish to be covered under these new terms and conditions we would recommend that you place no further orders.
These Terms and Conditions are governed exclusively by English law. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by law, the rest will remain valid and in operation.
15) Promotional Voucher CodesFrom time to time we run various promotions offering additional discount with the use of a promotional code.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a promotion at any time without prior notice.
The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Only one promotional voucher can be used per order.
The promotional voucher can redeemed on the website or by quoting your unique promotional code to one of our sales team when you phone to place your order.
The promotional voucher is not redeemable in our shops.
Promotional voucher redeemable value is £0.000000000001.
The usual website terms and conditions still apply to all orders.
DM London t/w The Watch Hut Unit 24 Waterfront East Level Street Brierley Hill West Midlands DY5 1XG. Telephone 01384 721555 Registered in England under No. 5209185 VAT Registration No. 844 0066 48
- 1. The Survey and its associated Prize Draw (hereafter called Survey Prize Draw) is organised by DM London Ltd of 16 Dufour’s Place, London and its subsidiary The Watch Hut of Unit 24 Waterfront East, Brierley Hill, West Midlands.(The Watch Hut)
- 2. The Survey Prize Draw and its rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 3. The Watch Hut reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice.
- 4. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of The Watch Hut shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 5. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- 6. The Watch hut reserves the right to choose an alternative winner in case of unavailability to contact the winner within 14 calendar days after the winner is announced.
- 7. The winner will be able to select a watch up to the value of £150 and place one order to this value with The Watch Hut. No refunds will be given for any partial spend under this total amount.
- 8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Watch Hut reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- 9. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Survey Prize Draw and there is no charge to register for use of the website. All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- 10. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Watch Hut reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- 11. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of The Watch Hut or any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition..
- 12. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and The Watch Hut reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- 13. The Watch Hut reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- 14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. It may be shared with partner organisations within the UK to allow greater analysis of the results of the survey.