Unisex Eone The Bradley x KBT Special Edition Titanium Watch BR-KBT
- access_time Order within 22 hours and 56 minutes to get it Thursday 24th May
- local_shipping Same day delivery available - order before 2pm - check eligibility
- autorenew Free 30 day returns
- directions_car Free delivery
- credit_card Finance options available
|Model Name||The Bradley x KBT Special Edition|
|Strap Type||Leather strap|
Eone's history of inclusive design and charitable work continues with a special collaboration with the Kilimanjaro Blind Trust. Every purchase of this watch allows Eone to help blind children in East Africa learn, by either repairing a Brailler device, or providing a year's worth of Braille paper in partnership with the KBT. This gives children knowledge, creativity, independence and opportunities that they would struggle to access without this equipment. The Bradley timepiece was inspired by Bradley Snyder, a former naval officer serving as a bomb diffuser in Afghanistan. He lost his sight while on active duty, and refused to let this limit his life. Bradley won gold and silver medals in swimming at the London Paralympic Games in 2012. Working with Bradley, as well as other visually impaired users, Eone was able to produce The Bradley timepiece. Rather than traditional braille or tactile or talking watches, the Bradley allows the user to accurately and discreetly tell the time using touch, or visually, while still being a stylish watch and aesthetically pleasing. Inside the watch is a quartz movement with Swiss parts, and the time is told with a combination of tactile, raised hour markers, and two magnetised ball bearings running in independent tracks around the front and edge of the watch case with the hours and minutes. If the user's touch is too forceful, rather than affecting the timekeeping, the ball bearings will roll around the inside their track and settle again on the correct time. The case is made of a mix of stainless steel and aluminium, giving a pleasing texture to the touch as well as visual appeal, and fitted with a striking orange leather strap. ©
Why Shop at The Watch Hut
The Watch Hut, is one of the only authentic online suppliers of big name watch brands worldwide, with brands such as Michael Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. We are authorised dealers of every watch brand on our website, so you can feel completely assured that you will be getting an authentic product, supported by our own comprehensive after-sales service
Reason for Using The Watch Hut
- We are authorised dealers of every product that we stock.
- In Stock means just that, in stock & ready for despatch.
- Same Day dispatch on all products where orders are placed before 4pm
- Free Delivery on every order placed with us.
- All of our orders are shipped from the UK
- Completely secure online Credit Card Processing
- All watches come in the official box, Instruction booklet, manufacturers guarantee, and fully insured by us until it arrives with you.
- Free European Delivery on all orders
The Watch Hut 30 Day Return Policy
Should you find any item not to your desire then simply return the unwanted item to us with a copy of your original invoice or a covering note with your order number and your purchase will be refunded in full or exchanged, whichever you request. We guarantee you a smooth, no hassle returns procedure if you change your mind on the item. Our full returns information can be found here returns
Finance Options Available
Finance is not available for items under £277.88, discounted items or non-UK orders.